Saturday 20 November 2010

Nietzsche's favourite fry up.

I was recently talking to a dear friend of mine whom doesn't actually exist. I refer of course to Sir Mavis Oscar McDonald the third or Flossy to your or me. He assures me that I am indeed wonderful. However I feel I must take is highly praised criticism of me with a pinch of salt. Why? Well quite simply as he doesn't exist I may be trying to flatter myself. Although there would be easier ways too do it like writing myself notes on the back of dead animals and posting them to myself. Or if I could train myself when I sleep walk I could do it then perhaps but I don't trust myself. Not after the whole crimewatch incident.

Anyway I'm over it now Flossy was probably lying he does that. Although I only know that he lies because he tells me he does. So if that was the truth was he really deceving me all along? Who knows and quite honestly do we care. "No" said Flossy.

No comments: