Saturday 11 December 2010

Random Thoughts

Greetings people! I have become troubled. It has been several days now since I last slept and ate. I am convinced that I have become the Roman Emperor Elagabalus and more worringly I have developed a taste for the Welsh language. However do not despair because I also have been developing my lip reading skills for the adult channels. You have to pay to listen in but with my new honed lip reading abilities I have bypassed their capitalist ways. Hoorah!!!

On a more serious note it is soon going to be Christmas and no doubt you will be considering buying a pet cat or dog. I would like to remind you of the saying they have for such beautiful animals in the third world. "A dog is not just for christmas, with luck they'll be some left over for boxing day".

Love Always.

No comments: